Titan America Heavy Equipment Operator in Waverly, Virginia
Heavy Equipment Operator
Titan Mid-Atlantic Aggregates has an excellent opportunity for an Equipment Operatorfor the Waverly Plant. This hourly position will report directly to the Plant Foreman.
SCOPE OF JOB:
The function of this position is to operate heavy equipment and participate in all aspects of the daily operation of the plant, including but not limited to: operations, maintenance, production, shipping, inventory control, safety and environmental compliance.
- Daily operation of heavy equipment including excavators, dozers, front end loaders, articulated haul trucks, and water trucks
- Daily maintenance of equipment
- Assist in the daily operations and maintenance of the plant, pit, and associated equipment as directed.
- Be available for weekend and/or “after hours” work, as business needs dictate.
- Other duties as directed by the Plant Foreman Required Skills
- Previous heavy equipment operating experience is required
- Excellent mechanical aptitude
- Effective verbal and written communications skills
- Knowledge of workplace safety practices
- Valid driver’s license is required
- Knowledge of surface mining and sand production, practices and applications, desired
Titan America is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) / Affirmative Action employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status
Tracking Code: 2018-15TK
Job Location: Waverly, Virginia, United States
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular